The BarLetter is the official publication of the Johnson County Bar Association. Published quarterly - March, June, September and December, the BarLetter is mailed to all members of the JCBA. Current membership numbers over 1,300 and includes attorneys and judges working in Johnson County and surrounding counties in Kansas and Missouri. Pass-along-readership increases the reach of the publication to over 3,500 members of the legal community.
If you provide a product or service to the legal community, or if you are looking to expand into the market, this is your best opportunity to reach Johnson County's exclusive group of attorneys and judges!
|Full Page||7 1/2 x 9 3/8||$275|
|Half Page||7 1/2 x 4 1/2||$175|
|One-Third Page||4 15/16 x 6||$125|
|One-Sixth Page||4 15/16 x 2 1/4||$75|
|One-Twelth Page||2 3/8 x 2 1/4||$50|
|Classified||35 words||Members/Free - Non-Members - $35|
- All ads must be camera-ready. If you need assistance, we would be happy to help with basic layout problems or questions.
- Complete camera-ready artwork is due by the 10th day of the month preceding the month of publication.
- The advertiser is responsible for copy submission. Last insertion will be run if new copy is not received by the closing date.
- Full payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Checks payable to: The Johnson County Bar Association.
- The Johnson County Bar Association reserves the right to reject any advertising which may be considered objectionable in subject matter or appearance.
To reserve ad space, contact Linda Coffee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 780-5460.