Bankruptcy Section Presents:
A Trustee’s Perspective on Chapter 7 with
Review of the Interplay and News from the Bench
June 13th, | 3:30-4:45pm
Matt Ross Center, Downtown Overland Park
1.5 CLE KS & MO pending
Speakers: Hon. Robert Berger; Patricia Hamilton, Chapter 7 Trustee
· Chapter 7 Trustee duties – the WHY and HOW of case administration
· “What if’s” – when a Debtor does not comply with a request and the range (bank statement vs tax refund)
· When does the Bench get involved? What is the role of the Bench in a Chapter 7?
· Issues seen from the Bench with Debtors, Debtor’s Attorneys, Creditor’s Attorneys?
· News / Updates from the Bench?