Joco Bar is trialing a Mentorship Program in 2019, bringing together more established lawyers with less experienced attorneys to share learning, experiences and knowledge.
Who Can Apply?
- Open to all JoCo Bar members enrolled in at least one Section.
- Mentors - attorneys licensed for five or more years.
- Mentees - young and/or new lawyers from any practice background.
- The Mentoring Program is FREE to JoCo Bar Members!
- Helps strengthen our legal community and fosters relationships between attorneys who may not have otherwise had a change to get to know each other.
Its Fun and Its FREE to JoCo Bar Members!
Applications for the 2020 Mentorship Program -
Open in January 2020