- About Us
- Business Partners
- Career Center
- Bar Foundation
|2020 Judicial Evaluations|
2020 Judicial Evaluations
The Johnson County Bar Association (JCBA) has released the results of its 2020 Judicial Evaluations. As a service to the community, JCBA developed the survey in order to provide meaningful information for voters to assess the performance of district court judges, particularly those up for retention in November’s general election.
1. Survey Overview
· The Johnson County Bar Association emailed surveys to 4,278 lawyers with registered offices in Johnson County.
· 415 surveys were returned, and this quantity was well above the number needed to achieve a 95% confidence level with a 5% margin of error, which are research industry standards. Therefore, these results are considered representative of the surveyed population.
· Lawyers were asked to evaluate judges with whom they had personal experience.
· Survey data was kept confidential and managed by a third party.
2. Retention Results for only those Judges Appearing on the November 2020 Ballot
The full survey results can be found below.
If you have any questions, please email Tracey DeMarea, JCBA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org